In HFOSS class we had our Commarch project. This was a group project where we anaylized an open source project’s git repository. My team decided to do Jekyll. Our proposal can be found on our GitHub repository. You can also find the full report and the source for our presentation.

We used git by a bus v2 to get data and git by a lion to process that output. We also calculated the Callaway Coefficient of Fail that is also in our repo.

I found the project to be very interesting and really helped me to connect a lot of the conepts we talked about when reading Eghbal’s “Roads and Bridges” to a real world project.